GENERAL COUNSEL SERVICES
Most businesses have recurring legal needs but do not want to incur the expense associated with having an Southern California Entertainment attorney on staff or “in-house.” TV and film production companies are confronted with recurring issues that have little or nothing to do with their core business but must be addressed such as corporate formation, operation and organization, labor and employment, and compliance with governmental regulations.
Our firm provides affordable outside general counsel services to address your recurring legal needs. Depending on the extent and nature of the services required, billing for our services is flexible and can be a flat monthly fee on an hourly basis.
Our general counsel/corporate legal services include but are not limited to:
- Formation of business entities including guidance regarding the type of entity and the location of formation.
- Guidance regarding the structure of business entities.
- Prepare, negotiate, and finalize required organizational documents and agreements (e.g., bylaws, operating agreements, and shareholder agreements) and other business entity documentation.
- Advice and assistance regarding the maintenance of business entity records.
- Advice and assistance regarding the winding up and dissolution of business entities.
- Prepare, review, and finalize resolutions and/or opinions related to corporate transactions.
If you are interested in outside general counsel services, please contact us at 323-230-6200 or click here.
The initial consultation is always complimentary. At the conclusion of the initial consultation, all clients are provided a comprehensive assessment of their legal needs, the time involved to provide the proposed services, and the projected costs.